Do you wanna hear about my day?
Yes, yes you do! :)
I planned on getting up early to get some exercise in, but I slept in.
BUT.... after waking up late,
I uncovered the elliptical from all of the clothes that were hanging all over it, and wiped the dust off.
I put my hair in a ponytail, put my exercise clothes on, and.....
Guess what?? I did 25 minutes, 2.5 miles on the elliptical. :)
It wasn't as long as I wanted it to be, but I think it was a good starting point.
I also started eating protein meal bars. I ate two bars today, and then had dinner.
Some amazing fried chicken, salad, and green bean casserole. - Thanks Jim!!
There were a few moments where I was about to break....
At one point, I was getting ready to edit some photographs, and the folder that held all of the ones that I had already edited wouldn't open!! It said it was corrupted.
Ummm.... I wanted chocolate at that point!!!!
Instead, I went to my bedroom and weeded clothes out of my closet. hahahaha
I did get rid of a big black trash bag full.
Guess what???
I got back on the elliptical tonight, and I did 30 minutes - 3 miles!!! :)
So, for Day 1: a total of 55 minutes - 5.5 miles
Tomorrow will be a challenge. I have to work from 9-5:30 and then I have class tomorrow night.
I think I can handle my food intake, I just have to push myself to get the excercise in.
Class?? Are you wondering what kind of class I'm taking?
Well, I'm almost to the end of my Firefighter I&II certification class.
I will write some more on that later.
Today was a day of persisting.( sounds funny, since it was just the first day... )
Keep up the good work...
ReplyDelete