I want to get in shape, but that goal is so vague...
and it seems so...... hmmmm... so, far out of reach.
I also started out wanting to lose around 40 lbs.
That goal seems closer, but it still seems like a long reach.
I heard something last night that I'm going to try to apply to these goals:
I can't look at the big picture right now.
Right now I have to just think about today....
What do I have to/want to/need to do today?
Just get myself thru today, doing what I need to do.
It's kind of depressing thinking about getting up so early every morning.
And about half way thru each of my ellipticals... I'm done!
I don't want to go any more.
The thought of doing them over and over and over. uggggggg
- NOT GOING TO THINK ABOUT IT!! :)
not like that anymore. At least I'm gonna try not to.
Each day I'm going to try to think,
"Just gotta do it for right now".
With that I will tell you that I did get up early this morning.
Elliptical: 35 minutes - 3.6 miles!!! :)
I think I'm gonna stop at 35 minutes, and try to up my speed and difficulty levels.
(but that might change)
~ Just thinking about today, and doing what I have to do.... for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment