I've lost 6 lbs!!
The elliptical feels a tad bit easier, I think I'm making progress!!
I did the elliptical this morning:
35 minutes - 3.5 miles
I did the elliptical tonight:
35 minutes - 3.6 miles
It was late when I finally had a chance to do it tonight, and I almost chose not to do it.
I still have to remind myself.....
I gotta do what I gotta do, just for today. Just go ahead and do it, get it done for today.
Our state's Winter Fire School is coming up next month and I had to turn in my class choices today.
I had it narrowed down to four, but I can only take three classes. :(
I finally decided on three of them and turned in the application.
I'm really excited and looking forward to it!
I know these posts are boring right now, maybe (or maybe not) they will get to be better reading as we go along. Maybe I will become a more interesting writer.... hmmmmm.... we'll see.... :)
Thanks!!!
~
No comments:
Post a Comment