Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself....
I already told you about my morning, and I'm gonna skip over the work hours.
Except to tell you that my food intake was easier today! :)
I did the protein bars and had a great dinner.
Oh, I gotta tell you!! There is a candy basket on our front counter for customers.
I usually pick all of the good stuff out of there and eat it..... like every day!!
Well - I haven't had any of it for two days. woohoo!!! Go me!!!
I came home from work, changed my clothes and went to the fire department.
We have some weights and equipment there.
Tonight I started weight training. I've got to build my arm muscles up!!
Then I came home, ate that great dinner, and got on the elliptical.
32 minutes - 3.2 miles !!!! :)
Todays Total: 64 minutes - 6.4 miles
Trying to remember to "Always, always, always believe in myself... "
-
No comments:
Post a Comment