I slept in Saturday morning, but I still got on the elliptical.
35 minutes - 3.5 miles
I was kind of wondering how my food intake would be, since I would be around the house and not at work. I did pretty good.
I even passed up some chocolate that was offered to me!!! That needs to be noted for sure! :)
Now, for dinner I did have a bowl of oatmeal. Not the best choice, but I really wanted it!
It was only one bowl, and it did hit the spot.
Except for almost immediately after eating dinner, I started throwing up.
Not sure what that was all about.
I started feeling better and put on my workout clothes, and thought I would still do the elliptical....
but I sat down on the bed, and before you knew it - I was asleep. :(
That was the end of Saturday.
Guess what??
That brings us to the end of the first week!!
~
No comments:
Post a Comment