Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Persist, persist...

I thought I would get back on here last night, actually I thought I would get on the elliptical last night too, but my schedule didn't let me do either.

I made it to work yesterday, and I took two protein bars with me.  The morning was a little rough, I was tired.  5:15 was pretty early for me, and then to do 3 miles also.....  I was dragging by 10am!
I ate one of the protein bars, and then later I took a late lunch. 
I was just going to run some errands during my lunch break, but boy, was I hungry!
So, I went through Wendy's........  I got a salad.  Woohoo, go me!!   :)

I planned on eating the other protien bar later that afternoon, but we got so busy, I never had time.
I left work late and had to hurry to class.

Class last night was over communications. 
The FireFighter I & II class is 5 months, two nights a week - we are almost done with all of the topics, and ready to start reviewing before we take the state certification testing.  I'm a little nervous.   :)

Class ran late and I was getting hungry!!!  Usually, class is from 6-10pm.  Sometimes we get done early.  I was hoping we were going to get done early last night, because I wanted to eat!  :)
Of course, last night was a night we didn't get done until 10:30.
I got home about 11:00pm and ate a bite of dinner then.  -  Thanks Jim!

Deciding it was too late to do the elliptical I went straight to bed.  Then I laid there and I felt bad because I didn't get my 3 miles in last night.  Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment