After my brilliant post Thursday morning, everything seem to go downhill.
I got so tired during the day, I couldn't hardly function!!
I went thru the drive thru at the bank. I fell asleep at the teller window!!!!
( she was a little slow... )
By the time work was over, I had to go home and go to bed.
I was tired, I was freezing, I did not feel good at all.
I was supposed to go to my Firefighter I&II class, but I just couldn't.
That was the first night I missed of that class. :(
If you haven't guessed yet, I did not do the upper body, or the elliptical either.
I laid in bed!! I slept, I ate, and I slept.
Then rolls around Friday morning (this morning). I set the alarm for 5:07, but I didn't get up.
I could tell that I still needed some rest. I was just hoping that this would not end my dream.
I went to work, and I felt so much better! I kept with my food intake for the day.
But, let me tell you that today it was so hard!! I wanted some of that candy in the basket on the counter!!!
I almost took a piece once or twice, but.... I didn't! :)
Then I came home, changed my clothes and went to the fire department and worked a little bit on my upper body. It doesn't take me long, but I really do feel that it's helping.
I came home after that, and watched TV. I was getting so tired and sleepy.
I didn't want to do the elliptical..... I sat there for the longest time, fighting with myself.
Just gotta do what I gotta do, today.... hmmmm..... ok........ I can do this.....
I got up and got on the elliptical and did:
35 minutes and 3.6 miles :)
And guess what.... it was just a little bit easier tonight. And it FELT GOOD!!! :)
So.... It's not the end of it.
It can't be the end, yet. It's hasn't even been a week!! hahaha
And I'm not where I want to be.
I'm back in the game...... woohoo!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment